Join Doron Katz for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Learning Combine with Swift.
- To get the most out of this course, you should have some sound development experience in Swift. And in particular, familiarity with leveraging REST APIs in your Swift projects. No prior experience in declarative programming is needed. You'll get the most out of this course if you follow along with the exercises I provided. Each exercise folder contains both a start and final state for reference. To follow along, you will need MacOS running Catalina along with Xcode 11.3.1 or greater. The course code was written in Swift 5.2. Let's begin.
- Functional reactive programming techniques
- Transmitting data with publishers
- Consuming data with subscribers
- Publishing data
- Creating a simple Combine data stream
- Calling REST APIs
- Handling errors
- Using testing
- Managing threads with schedulers
- Throttling publisher data
- Leveraging advanced operators
Skill Level Advanced
1. Introduction to Combine
2. Combine Fundamentals
3. Work with REST APIs
4. Advanced Concepts
Go forth and code1m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.