- [Voiceover] To get the most out of this course, you do not need a formal backround in any type of computer programming. You do not need to have any experience in iOS development, or any other type of development for that matter. What you do need is an interest and curiosity about developing applications. If you have briefly explored Xcode before, that's great, but it is not required. Throughout this course, I will reference other courses that will help you on your iOS dev-journey. I have rounded them up on a playlist. Bookmark this playlist of courses for easy access to help as you learn iOS development.
With over 15 years of experience in the software industry, Mike Wong reviews the tools, language choices, and high-level concepts behind iOS app development. Dive in and learn about storage requirements, interface design, and the tricks to promoting iOS apps in a crowded marketplace. In each video, Mike will point you to training videos, articles, and forums for learning more.
When you're done with this overview, make sure to subscribe to our curated playlist, Develop Apps for iPads and iPhones, which includes a selection of our most relevant iOS app development training.
- Acquiring the right tools for iOS app development
- Coding in Swift and Objective-C
- Working with Xcode
- Understanding app storage and project management
- Designing your app
- Promoting and marketing iOS apps
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 07/21/2017. What changed?
A: The following topic was updated: courses for learning Swift.