- Determine the essentials of business needs.
- Recognize the fundamentals in reviewing source data.
- Define date granularity.
- Identify the importance of data relevance.
- Break down the meaning behind data-driven insights.
Skill Level Beginner
- The amount of data organizations collect or have access to is growing every day, and the expectations that organizations have of you as a consultant are that your findings your recommendations are informed by data-driven evidence. The insights drawn from this data are known as business intelligence or just BI. And when used effectively, it will empower your clients to transform their businesses. In this course I'll illustrate to you how you can leverage BI to maximize your clients' experience working with you.
I'll be sharing some examples from my time working in the industry. I'm Josh Rischin, the director of Axiom Solutions, and I've delivered outcomes to more than 40 organizations over the past 15 years. I love leaving my clients with a warm and fuzzy feeling at the end of my projects, and if you do too, then come and join me on this business intelligence journey.