- Pages add an extra dimension to our dashboard by…letting us show a history and trail of changes over time.…So one of our design requirements was to build out a…trend, and to show up-and-comers.…And though we've done that with two charts,…we can further animate and give people some additional…insight by using the pages to really animate…the relationship between mobile phone usage and…internet users over time.…So to see how that works, what we're going to do is…go to a new worksheet, and I'm going to bring my…mobile phone subscriptions to the rows,…because I want it going up and down.…
And I'm going to change it to an average.…And then, I want my internet usage ratio as well,…and I'm going to change that to an average.…Now we're going to bring in our field selector to the detail…because I want to see either countries or regions depending…on what people pick.…And then I'm also going to add the same color scheme…of adding in our region to the color section.…Now the next change that we're going to make is we're…
- Building worksheets to feed dashboards
- Formatting data
- Creating visuals
- Creating calculated fields and sets
- Designing the dashboard
- Adding interactive parameters
- Keeping your Tableau dashboard up to date
Skill Level Intermediate
Excel Data Analysis: Forecastingwith Wayne Winston3h 7m Intermediate
Cleaning Up Your Excel 2013 Datawith Dennis Taylor1h 59m Intermediate
1. Tableau Dashboards
2. Worksheet Design
3. Dashboard Design
4. Designing Interactivity with Parameters
5. Keeping Your Dashboard Up to Date
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.