- Explain where a user would navigate to seek specific help in Tableau.
- Determine the best approach for using Excel in Tableau.
- Interpret how to use the features and functions of Tableau when creating charts.
- Describe how best to manage data in a worksheet or visualization.
- Explain how to create a selection filter for certain values.
- Explain how to manage data for different chart formats.
Skill Level Beginner
- [Curt] Tableau is a powerful and versatile tool for visualizing data within your business or organization. Mastering the skills you need to use Tableau effectively will let you work quickly and make great decisions. In this course, I'll use real-world examples to demonstrate how you can apply the incredible power of Tableau to your data. I'm Curt Frye. Join me at LinkedIn Learning for an introduction to the essential skills that will let you unlock the power and flexibility that comes with Tableau 2020.
1. Introducing Tableau
2. Managing Data Sources and Visualizations
3. Managing Tableau Worksheets and Workbooks
4. Creating Custom Calculations and Fields
5. Analyzing Data
6. Sorting and Filtering Tableau Data
7. Defining Groups and Sets
8. Creating and Pivoting Crosstabs
9. Creating Basic Visualizations
10. Formatting Tableau Visualizations
11. Annotating and Formatting Visualizations
12. Mapping Geographic Data
13. Creating Dashboards and Actions
Next steps1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.