Skill Level Advanced
- Hi, I am Bart, welcome to my course, AR Development Techniques, Part Four Advanced Techniques. This course is organized into four chapters. In the first chapter, I'll explain what raycasting is and we'll build an AR balloon shooting game to implement the concept. In the second chapter, you will learn about asset bundles and why they are necessary to build large scale AR apps. We'll build an AR furniture app to understand the concept. In the third chapter, I'll talk about Apple's new 3D file format known as USDZ, and how we can use it to create simple Atlas AR experiences. In the last chapter, I'll talk about occlusion and masking and how we can use it to create a really cool AR inter-dimensional portal. Lots of new concepts to learn in this course, so let's get started.
1. Raycasting, Project 9: AR Balloon Shooting
2. Fetching 3D Models from the Server Using Asset Bundles, Project 10: AR Furniture Try-On
3. AR Quick Look (App-less AR)
4. Bonus Section (Occlusion), Project 11: AR Portal
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.