- Planning your shots
- Determining the gear you need to bring
- Packing like a pro
- Tips for keeping yourself comfortable in different climates
- Protecting your gear from damage
- Using apps to maximize video production
- Staying organized and reviewing footage
Skill Level Intermediate
- Hi, I'm Nick Harauz. Last year I had the experience of a lifetime where I went to Iceland, Finland, and Norway to experience the vast landscapes as well as shoot and film the magnificent northern lights. During my journey I had 3 1/2 weeks where I traveled between 12 different cities and towns. Along the way I had to plan and prepare for how to travel with my gear in order to stay organized, mobile, and sure I was able to get the shots I needed. Welcome to Mobile Video Production: Traveling with Gear.
In this course we're going to take a look at how to plan and prepare for traveling internationally with your video gear as a one-person crew. We'll learn what and how to pack, helpful apps to maximize production, as well as how to stay organized all the way to post. I'm very excited to be sharing my experience with you as well as what I learned in retrospect after my trip was complete. Let's jump into some of the tips and tricks for making your life easier for traveling with video gear on your next shoot.