- Implementing the Encrypting File System (EFS)
- Protecting your servers from malware
- Common network threats
- Implementing IPsec
- Securing file services
- Delegating privileges
- Configuring account lockout policies
- Managing advanced audit policies
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Ed] Security is a vital part of any enterprise environment. And keeping your server secure is just about the most important role you have as a server administrator. Microsoft has provided a number of different options to help keep Windows Server secure, and we'll examine them in this course. We'll review practical methods for securing Windows Server 2019. My name is Ed Liberman, and I've been teaching people about Windows Server since the 1990s. Please join me in my LinkedIn Learning course on Securing Windows Server 2019.
Windows Server 2019: Implementing Group Policywith Ed Liberman1h 25m Intermediate
Windows Server 2019 Essential Trainingwith Scott M Burrell3h 18m Intermediate
1. Server Hardening
2. Secure the Network
3. Secure File Services
4. Manage Privileged Identities
5. Configure Advanced Audit Policies
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.