Let Cortana learn your voice and speech characteristics, and enable Cortana using the available options. Configure how you'd like Cortana to use your past web searches—or not—to provide relevant content. Let Cortana offer greetings and other messages occasionally, and let it respond to "Hey Cortana" when you need it.
- [Instructor] Cortana is a voice controlled digital … assistant available on Windows 10. … Cortana can give you directions, remind you about … appointments, suggest places nearby were you can eat … or shop and even open and close apps for you. … To get the most from Cortana though, you need … to configure it. … If you've never used Cortana before you might be … prompted to set it up when you click inside the … search window on the task bar. … If that's the case, do what's required. … Perhaps signing in, to get started. … I'll click sign in here and type in … my Microsoft account. … (keyboard clacking) … I'll click next and type my password. … Then I'll click sign in. … Read what you see on your screen and click next. … Once you're signed in, let's take a look at the … Cortana and search settings available to you. … In the search window I'll type Cortana … and I'll click Cortana and search settings. … Let's take a look at these. … From the talk to Cortana area, if you want Cortana … to respond to your voice, move the slider here, …
- Choosing an upgrade or new installation
- Choosing a Windows 10 edition
- Creating installation media
- Installing and upgrading Windows 10
- Troubleshooting group policies on devices
- Configuring and managing device drivers
- Configuring the desktop
- Configuring notifications
- Configuring Cortana and Hyper-V
- Using Active Directory-based activation
Skill Level Intermediate
Setting up Windows1m 28s
1. Prepare for Installation
2. Perform the Installation
3. Configure Devices by Using Local Policies
4. Configure and Manage Device Drivers
5. Perform Post Installation Tasks
6. Explore Enterprise Solutions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.