Configure mobile devices by enabling and managing WiFi and similar technologies like Bluetooth, using Airplane Mode, and exploring the Mobility Center.
- [Instructor] Computers with wireless hardware … come with a few extra Windows features … that you can configure to get the most … from your device while your mobile. … Many of these options are available … from the Windows mobility center … and others from settings. … Let's start with the Windows mobility center. … I'll search for that, and here it is at the top … so I'll click. … You can see that there are several sections here. … What you see can differ depending on … the manufacturer of your computer. … The ones you see here are the defaults. … You can use the slider to quickly change … the display brightness, if you want … to get the most life possible from a single battery charge. … A lower brightness level will extend your battery. … You can also mute all sounds or change the volume quickly. … There's a section for the status of the battery as well, … and options to switch your power plan. … There's a movie later in this course … on creating your own power plan, … but if you're running on battery power …
- Choosing an upgrade or new installation
- Choosing a Windows 10 edition
- Creating installation media
- Installing and upgrading Windows 10
- Troubleshooting group policies on devices
- Configuring and managing device drivers
- Configuring the desktop
- Configuring notifications
- Configuring Cortana and Hyper-V
- Using Active Directory-based activation
Skill Level Intermediate
Setting up Windows1m 28s
1. Prepare for Installation
2. Perform the Installation
3. Configure Devices by Using Local Policies
4. Configure and Manage Device Drivers
5. Perform Post Installation Tasks
6. Explore Enterprise Solutions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.