Create various sign-in configurations including picture passwords, codes, strong passwords, and Windows Hello.
- [Instructor] Windows offers several ways … to gain access to a computer … and to validate user credentials. … Most computer owners, if they aren't part … of a larger enterprise, log in with a Microsoft account. … I'm logged in with mine. … To see what kind of account you're using, … go to Start, Settings, and Accounts. … Because I'm logged in with a Microsoft account, … there is an option here … to log in with a local account instead. … If you're logged in with a local account though, … you'll have the option to log in … with a Microsoft account instead. … Microsoft accounts are best if you're wondering … because that's what lets you sync settings … and files across computers, … use OneDrive, use the Store effectively and more. … You can add other accounts … by clicking Access work or school. … This is where you'd add an account … if your computer is managed by someone else … like a university or a corporation. … Whatever kind of account you use, … you can configure what you have to type …
- Choosing an upgrade or new installation
- Choosing a Windows 10 edition
- Creating installation media
- Installing and upgrading Windows 10
- Troubleshooting group policies on devices
- Configuring and managing device drivers
- Configuring the desktop
- Configuring notifications
- Configuring Cortana and Hyper-V
- Using Active Directory-based activation
Skill Level Intermediate
Setting up Windows1m 28s
1. Prepare for Installation
2. Perform the Installation
3. Configure Devices by Using Local Policies
4. Configure and Manage Device Drivers
5. Perform Post Installation Tasks
6. Explore Enterprise Solutions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.