Explore accessibility features including but not limited to Narrator, Magnifier, High Contrast, Closed Captions, and Touch Feedback. Make the keyboard accessible with Sticky Keys, Toggle Keys, Filter Keys, and more. Use the Accessibility wizard to help decide which accessibility options are right for you.
- [Instructor] If you or someone you know … has difficulty using a computer, whether it's due … to poor vision, trouble hearing, … or problems concentrating, it's highly likely … that there's already something in place to make it easier. … These are called accessibility options … and Windows 10 comes with a lot of them, … including magnifier, narrator, high contrast, and more. … There are two places to locate these options … and one is in settings. … The other is in control panel. … These are the go-to places to configure many settings. … And what's show up here is what you see in control panel. … To get there, open control panel, … click ease of access, and then click ease of access center. … That's where we are here. … You can opt to enable the magnifier, narrator, … on-screen keyboard, or high contrast from here … or you can search for the desired accessibility … option by selecting from the list … under explore all settings. … Watch what happens when I choose use the computer … without a display. …
- Choosing an upgrade or new installation
- Choosing a Windows 10 edition
- Creating installation media
- Installing and upgrading Windows 10
- Troubleshooting group policies on devices
- Configuring and managing device drivers
- Configuring the desktop
- Configuring notifications
- Configuring Cortana and Hyper-V
- Using Active Directory-based activation
Skill Level Intermediate
Setting up Windows1m 28s
1. Prepare for Installation
2. Perform the Installation
3. Configure Devices by Using Local Policies
4. Configure and Manage Device Drivers
5. Perform Post Installation Tasks
6. Explore Enterprise Solutions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.