Review common Windows 10 networking issues in this video.
- [Instructor] Most enterprise users rely on accessing data…from shared networks and cloud storage locations.…PCs can share files and folders…to other Windows 10 PCs on the network.…And many printers are now accessible via the network,…or over Bluetooth or Wi-Fi.…When you think of a website or SharePoint portal,…all these files are on shared locations…and are accessible via the internet.…Since networking is an essential component…of nearly all businesses, you need to know…how to troubleshoot Windows networking issues.…
The Windows 10 Networking and Sharing Center…is the main area for troubleshooting…and managing networks and connectivity.…You can use the Network and Sharing Center…to get a quick overview of the current status…of your network connections,…to change your network and adapter settings,…and also to troubleshoot issues.…If you need to find more details about your network,…you can also drill down to the details of each connection.…For example, you can see the speed…and number of packets sent…as well as the type of connection.…
- Enterprise desktop support skills and traits
- Remote troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting hardware and device issues
- Using System Restore
- Securing user accounts
- Resolving networking issues
- Managing files and disks
- Troubleshooting sharing and file access issues
- Resolving app compatibility
- System resource issues: RAM, CPU, and more
- Essential Windows 10 maintenance
- Windows 10 startup issues
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Introducing Enterprise Desktop Support
2. Remotely Troubleshooting Windows 10
3. Troubleshooting Windows 10 Hardware
4. Troubleshooting Users, Network, Disks, and Resources
5. Exploring App Compatibility Problems
6. Exploring System Resource Issues
7. Keeping Windows 10 Running: Essential Maintenance
8. Troubleshooting Windows 10 Startup Issues
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.