Review Windows 10 Performance Monitor including configuration options, counters, and default data collector sets.
- In an earlier video, we saw the system diagnostic report…running in the Performance Monitor.…This provided us with an excellent benchmark…of our system at that point in time.…Another feature of the Performance Monitor…is to look in real-time at the performance…of specific components of a system.…Performance Monitor can collect and then analyze the data…and allow you to store or export the data for future use.…The Performance Monitor can monitor applications…and also system components,…often down to a low level such as tracking the network…or CPU queue lengths in real-time.…
This can be useful if you're troubleshooting a system…under load and you need to find the likely culprit.…When using Performance Monitor you can use two types…of configuration options.…These are counters and data collector sets.…You can monitor performance in real-time…by configuring the Performance Monitor to suit your needs.…When you first launch the Performance Monitor…you are shown a graph which is tracking processor time,…shown as a percentage.…
- Enterprise desktop support skills and traits
- Remote troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting hardware and device issues
- Using System Restore
- Securing user accounts
- Resolving networking issues
- Managing files and disks
- Troubleshooting sharing and file access issues
- Resolving app compatibility
- System resource issues: RAM, CPU, and more
- Essential Windows 10 maintenance
- Windows 10 startup issues
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Introducing Enterprise Desktop Support
2. Remotely Troubleshooting Windows 10
3. Troubleshooting Windows 10 Hardware
4. Troubleshooting Users, Network, Disks, and Resources
5. Exploring App Compatibility Problems
6. Exploring System Resource Issues
7. Keeping Windows 10 Running: Essential Maintenance
8. Troubleshooting Windows 10 Startup Issues
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.