Learn how to install, upgrade, and configure Windows 10, and prepare for the Deploy Windows domain of exam MD-100: Windows 10.
- Welcome, and thank you for joining me for Windows 10 implementation. In this course I'll show you everything you need to know to get started implementing Windows 10 in a small business or enterprise environment. This course also match to the first part of Microsoft's Windows 10 MCSA Exam 7698. So if you're thinking about taking that exam, this is a good place to start preparing for it. Hi, my name is Joli Ballew. I am a Microsoft MVP, a best-selling author of over 50 published books, and a professor and yogi. Implementing Windows is more than just performing an installation and making a few configuration changes after the fact. True implementation includes preparing your environment for Windows, selecting the most appropriate type of installation, configuring and managing devices and their device drivers, and performing post-installation tasks, such as configuring the Windows features your clients will use. In an enterprise with hundreds if not thousands of computers, you'll have even more to think about. There's the type of Windows image to consider, how to install it efficiently to so many computers, and even how you'll license it once installed. I hope you enjoy this course as much as I enjoy creating it. As always, feel free to find me on Linkedin and send me an email. I'd love to hear from you. So let's get started.
- Choosing an upgrade or new installation
- Choosing a Windows 10 edition
- Creating installation media
- Installing and upgrading Windows 10
- Troubleshooting group policies on devices
- Configuring and managing device drivers
- Configuring the desktop
- Configuring notifications
- Configuring Cortana and Hyper-V
- Using Active Directory-based activation
Skill Level Intermediate
Setting up Windows1m 28s
1. Prepare for Installation
2. Perform the Installation
3. Configure Devices by Using Local Policies
4. Configure and Manage Device Drivers
5. Perform Post Installation Tasks
6. Explore Enterprise Solutions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.