Review web compatibility issues and look at how Enterprise Mode can help mitigate web app compatibility problems.
- [Narrator] Have you ever browsed your webpage and felt…that the page doesn't render correctly?…Not all browsers offer the same functionality, nor security.…We need to consider how to take into account…app compatibility when dealing with Web apps.…In the future, more apps are likely to become accessible…only via the Web, as this is easier to update…and requires little or no administrative effort…on the device.…We know that an app, or an application, is a program…that can be used by an end user to complete tasks,…or to access data, so what is a Web app?…Well, they are the same, except that a Web app,…the interface is part of the application itself,…that is, the Web browser interface.…
As long as you can get a connection to the Internet,…you can usually use any browser you want…to access and use the app.…Typical Web apps include online banking apps,…Web mail, and Office Online.…When browsing the Internet,…there are many different browsers available,…and these can be used to view websites…and to access Web apps.…
- Enterprise desktop support skills and traits
- Remote troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting hardware and device issues
- Using System Restore
- Securing user accounts
- Resolving networking issues
- Managing files and disks
- Troubleshooting sharing and file access issues
- Resolving app compatibility
- System resource issues: RAM, CPU, and more
- Essential Windows 10 maintenance
- Windows 10 startup issues
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Introducing Enterprise Desktop Support
2. Remotely Troubleshooting Windows 10
3. Troubleshooting Windows 10 Hardware
4. Troubleshooting Users, Network, Disks, and Resources
5. Exploring App Compatibility Problems
6. Exploring System Resource Issues
7. Keeping Windows 10 Running: Essential Maintenance
8. Troubleshooting Windows 10 Startup Issues
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.