Self-test your comprehension by completing a series of hands-on objectives, then reviewing the author's solution video. Learn that time is a major factor in the Word 2013 MOS Expert Exam Part 2, so the ability to solve objectives quickly is important. Pra
- [Instructor] Welcome to the Chapter 2: Challenge.…For this challenge, we'll be using two files,…the 02_07 Challenge file and the 02_07 Event Planning file.…You can find both of these documents…in your Chapter 2 folder.…You should be able to complete all of the tasks…in six minutes or less.…Now if you find that you are unable to complete…all of the tasks in under six minutes,…go back and watch the videos for Chapter 2…and come and try the challenge again.…You can also watch my solution video to see how I completed…each of the tasks.…
Now because this is our first challenge of the course,…I want to open up the Challenge Exercise file with you…so we can take a look at the objectives.…I have Microsoft Word open.…I'll go to File and Open and click on Computer.…Now I save my exercise files right on the Desktop.…I'll go into Chapter 2 and here are…the two files we're using.…The 02_07 Challenge file is a Macro-Enabled Document.…I inserted a macro in the file so that you could practice…copying that macro from the document…
To begin, Jennifer provides an overview of the certification program. She then walks through all of the certification objectives, including how to get hands-on experience with downloadable sample documents. She concludes the course with a full-length practice test that emulates exam 77-426, and shares solutions to each of the exam challenges.
- Identify situations in which the Combine Documents tool would be appropriate.
- Tell how to locate the Styles Organizer.
- Summarize the steps taken to add a subdocument to a master document.
- Explain how to create a hyperlink to a bookmark.
- Recall the purpose of a Table of Figures.
- Recognize the purpose of the Accessibility Checker.
Skill Level Advanced
1. Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Expert Exam Overview
2. Manage and Share Documents
3. Design Advanced Documents
4. Create Advanced References
5. Custom Word Elements
6. Final Challenge
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.