Explore key features in Microsoft Word Online, the browser-based app available to anyone with a Microsoft account.
- [David] Microsoft Word is a powerful word processing application that gives you all the tools you need to create functional, yet great looking, documents. Word Online might be a somewhat less robust online version of Microsoft Word you use from your browser, but it does come with its own benefits. I'm David Rivers, and I've been teaching people how to use Microsoft Word efficiently since the very first versions arrived on the scene in the 1980s. Word Online is a newer option that makes it easier than ever for anyone to access the power of Word from any connected device. Join me in this course as we go through the document creation process using Word Online, while highlighting the differences between Word Online and the full-fledged desktop version of Word 2019 and Word in Office 365.
- Using Microsoft Word in a browser
- Signing in and creating a new document
- Options when saving documents
- Opening and editing existing documents
- Typing or dictating text
- Formatting text and using styles and graphics
- Adding and editing tables
- Using headers and footers
- Sharing and collaborating
- Saving to other formats for sharing
- Printing documents