In this video, learn how to modify and manage track changes options. Author Jen McBee reviews the settings for tracking changes such as comments, insertions and deletions and formatting to documents, deactivating track changes, and locking tracking so us
- [Instructor] In this video, we'll look at some different…ways to manage our tracking options.…We'll look at the options you have…for displaying changes for review.…You can view one author's changes at a time.…You can view the original document and all of the markup…that's in the document and you also have access to a great…Reviewing Pane that will show you all the changes…that have been made.…We'll talk about how to accept and reject changes…and how to disable Track Changes.…
When working with the 02_04 Tracking Options document,…I'm going to go ahead and click on my review tab.…Now scrolling down through the document, you can't see…that any changes were made and that's because…we are viewing the Simple Markup.…Simple Markup shows the document as if all of the insertions…and deletions were already accepted.…To see all the markup, we'll change that to All Markup.…Now notice you also can show No Markup…and the original document.…
Let's choose All Markup and now we'll scroll back up…and you can see the changes…
To begin, Jennifer provides an overview of the certification program. She then walks through all of the certification objectives, including how to get hands-on experience with downloadable sample documents. She concludes the course with a full-length practice test that emulates exam 77-426, and shares solutions to each of the exam challenges.
- Identify situations in which the Combine Documents tool would be appropriate.
- Tell how to locate the Styles Organizer.
- Summarize the steps taken to add a subdocument to a master document.
- Explain how to create a hyperlink to a bookmark.
- Recall the purpose of a Table of Figures.
- Recognize the purpose of the Accessibility Checker.
Skill Level Advanced
1. Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Expert Exam Overview
2. Manage and Share Documents
3. Design Advanced Documents
4. Create Advanced References
5. Custom Word Elements
6. Final Challenge
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.