In this video, get some closing remarks and suggestions for your possible next steps.
- [David] Well congratulations. You've reached the end of Learning Word Online. You should now be feeling more comfortable with this very powerful, yet easy to use online version of Microsoft Word and ready to start creating, sharing, and even collaborating on your own magnificent looking documents. Now moving forward, you might want to learn more about Microsoft Office and LinkedIn Learning, of course, has you covered. We have more in-depth essential training courses on Word and Office 365, even a weekly series of Word Tips that can save you time and effort as you continue to work with the most popular word processing application on the planet. This is David Rivers saying thanks for watching and I do hope to see you again soon.
- Using Microsoft Word in a browser
- Signing in and creating a new document
- Options when saving documents
- Opening and editing existing documents
- Typing or dictating text
- Formatting text and using styles and graphics
- Adding and editing tables
- Using headers and footers
- Sharing and collaborating
- Saving to other formats for sharing
- Printing documents