The author shows how to solve the practice Challenge.
- [Instructor] Welcome to the solution video…for the Chapter 4: Challenge.…For this Challenge,…we used the 04_05 Challenge exercise file,…and I challenged you to complete all of the tasks…in seven minutes or less.…Let's get started.…Here's our 04_05 Challenge document,…and I will Control and click on the Instructions hyperlink…to get me down to my instruction sheet.…Task number one is to save the document as…My 04_05 Challenge.…We'll go to File and Save As,…Chapter 4,…click in front of the document title and type…My and a space,…and click Save.…
Perfect.…Next we're going to split the document…so that we can see the instructions at the bottom…and the document at the top.…Let's go ahead and set that up so we can start working…with the rest of our tasks.…Task number three.…Modify the Section 1 and Section 2 headings to…Heading 1 Style.…Let's go ahead and find those section headings.…Here's Section 1.…Go ahead and select that text.…On the Home tab, I'll click Heading 1 in the Styles group.…
Let's find Section 2.…Right there. Apply Heading 1.…
To begin, Jennifer provides an overview of the certification program. She then walks through all of the certification objectives, including how to get hands-on experience with downloadable sample documents. She concludes the course with a full-length practice test that emulates exam 77-426, and shares solutions to each of the exam challenges.
- Identify situations in which the Combine Documents tool would be appropriate.
- Tell how to locate the Styles Organizer.
- Summarize the steps taken to add a subdocument to a master document.
- Explain how to create a hyperlink to a bookmark.
- Recall the purpose of a Table of Figures.
- Recognize the purpose of the Accessibility Checker.
Skill Level Advanced
1. Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Expert Exam Overview
2. Manage and Share Documents
3. Design Advanced Documents
4. Create Advanced References
5. Custom Word Elements
6. Final Challenge
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.