The author shows how to solve the practice challenge.
- [Instructor] Welcome to the solution video…for the chapter five challenge.…For this challenge, we used the 05_04 challenge file…and I challenged you to complete all the tasks…in five minutes or less.…Let's get started.…I'll use the hyperlink to control and click…instructions and go on down to our instructions…at the end of the document.…First task is to save the file as my 05_04 challenge…in the chapter five folder.…We'll go to file, save as, navigate back to that…chapter five folder, click in front of the…document title and type, "my" and a space…and click save.…
Now we're going to split the document using…view and split.…We want to see the task down at the bottom of the window…and the document up at the top.…Any time you're ready to start working on your…document, make sure you click back up on the top,…it'll just make it easier to always click up there…so that you're working up above.…Alright, let's move on to task number three.…Add the following alternate text to the diagram…on page four.…Let's go ahead and scroll down to page four.…
To begin, Jennifer provides an overview of the certification program. She then walks through all of the certification objectives, including how to get hands-on experience with downloadable sample documents. She concludes the course with a full-length practice test that emulates exam 77-426, and shares solutions to each of the exam challenges.
- Identify situations in which the Combine Documents tool would be appropriate.
- Tell how to locate the Styles Organizer.
- Summarize the steps taken to add a subdocument to a master document.
- Explain how to create a hyperlink to a bookmark.
- Recall the purpose of a Table of Figures.
- Recognize the purpose of the Accessibility Checker.
Skill Level Advanced
1. Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Expert Exam Overview
2. Manage and Share Documents
3. Design Advanced Documents
4. Create Advanced References
5. Custom Word Elements
6. Final Challenge
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.