Get an of the Microsoft Office Specialist Certification, benefits of becoming certified, and the three levels of certification.
- [Instructor] There are three different levels…of Microsoft Office Specialist certifications…that you can obtain for Office 2013.…You can become a Microsoft Office Specialist, or MOS,…a MOS Expert, or a MOS Master.…It's possible to obtain all three levels of certification.…The certification requirements may periodically be updated…or redefined by Microsoft,…so I recommend you visit the Microsoft.com website,…search for the level of certification you wish to obtain,…and make sure you know the current requirements.…
Now let's take a look at our first certification,…the Microsoft Office Specialist.…A Microsoft Office Specialist is an individual…who's demonstrated expertise by passing a certification exam…in one or more office programs,…such as the Excel core exam,…the Word core exam, or any of the others listed here.…Moving on to the second level…is our Microsoft Office Specialist Expert.…An Expert is an individual…that has taken their knowledge of Office to the next level,…demonstrating their mastering of more advanced features…
To begin, Jennifer provides an overview of the certification program. She then walks through all of the certification objectives, including how to get hands-on experience with downloadable sample documents. She concludes the course with a full-length practice test that emulates exam 77-426, and shares solutions to each of the exam challenges.
- Identify situations in which the Combine Documents tool would be appropriate.
- Tell how to locate the Styles Organizer.
- Summarize the steps taken to add a subdocument to a master document.
- Explain how to create a hyperlink to a bookmark.
- Recall the purpose of a Table of Figures.
- Recognize the purpose of the Accessibility Checker.
Skill Level Advanced
1. Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Expert Exam Overview
2. Manage and Share Documents
3. Design Advanced Documents
4. Create Advanced References
5. Custom Word Elements
6. Final Challenge
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.