In this video, learn how to add SEO information for each page or post.
- [Instructor] You've configured the site-wide settings. … Now, let's add SEO information to our pages and posts. … You'll want to spend a bit of time doing this … to each and every one of your posts and pages. … Once you get the hang of it, … it should only take you a few minutes per post. … This step is critical going forward. … If you're going to pursue SEO, … you need to optimize your pages and posts. … Before we do that, I want to show you … what we'll be changing. … Let's take a look at this post … about pumpkin pie on the front end. … You can see the title on the tab up here, Pumpkin Pie, … Recipes, and then Topsy Turvy Cake Design. … This comes from the title tag in the HTML, … and we can view that under View, Developer, and View Source. … Right here. … You can also see the blog post title is also Pumpkin Pie. … Right now, the blog post title, Pumpkin Pie, … and the SEO title are virtually the same. … I'm going to show you … when you might want to customize your SEO title. … I'll click on Edit Post …
- Keyword strategies and SEO factors
- Installing Yoast SEO and the All in One SEO Pack
- Configuring title and general settings
- Importing SEO content
- Adding SEO and social info to posts and pages
- Configuring XML sitemaps
- Redirecting Google Search Console errors
- Building a reusable import file
- Installing the AMP plugin
Skill Level Beginner
1. SEO Principles
2. All in One SEO Pack
3. WordPress SEO by Yoast
4. WordPress SEO by Yoast Settings
5. Accelerated Mobile Pages
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.