In this video, see how to add SEO information for each page or post.
- [Narrator] Now that we've configured … the site wide SEO settings, we can jump into, … arguably, the most useful feature in Yoast SEO. … That's the ability to modify your SEO … for individual posts and pages. … Before we do that, I want to point out … there are a few notification from Yoast. … One of which is an error. … Yoast is pointing out that our site isn't visible by search. … This likely happened because, in the Welcome Wizard, … I selected, staging site. … If you have an error like this, … make sure you fix this before launch. … You can go your reading settings … and then make sure to turn off … Discourage search engines from indexing the cite. … For right now, I'll dismiss this error. … Let's go into one of our posts. … I'll go to posts … and then A Cake Decorator's Essential Tools. … We already have a title and content for this post. … So, it's just about ready. … If we scroll down, we can see the Yoast SEO Meta Box, … which has a search engines result preview, … a Readability analysis, and a place to put a keyword, …
- Keyword strategies and SEO factors
- Installing Yoast SEO and the All in One SEO Pack
- Configuring title and general settings
- Importing SEO content
- Adding SEO and social info to posts and pages
- Configuring XML sitemaps
- Redirecting Google Search Console errors
- Building a reusable import file
- Installing the AMP plugin
Skill Level Beginner
1. SEO Principles
2. All in One SEO Pack
3. WordPress SEO by Yoast
4. WordPress SEO by Yoast Settings
5. Accelerated Mobile Pages
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.