In this video, explore the bulk editing tools in action.
- [Instructor] Editing the title and meta-description … while you write the post is probably the best practice … when you write new posts, … but it can be a bit slow and tedious … if you inherit a site with existing posts. … It's putsy to go into each post and edit those two fields. … That's why the Yoast team included a bulk editor. … Let's write a couple of titles … and meta-descriptions using that tool. … We'll go to Yoast SEO, tools, and then the bulk editor. … We can now tab between titles and meta-descriptions. … First, let's write a few titles. … I'll sort these by publication date, … and the first title I want to change … is Planning for Your Big Event. … Let's change that to … Three Tips for Planning Your Wedding Cake. … Certainly people are actually searching for wedding cake, … and we want that to show up in the search results. … So that's a good one, let's click save. … And now, let's scroll down to Birthday Cake for Fido. … This is about a birthday cake for your pet, … so let's make sure pet is in the title. …
- Keyword strategies and SEO factors
- Installing Yoast SEO and the All in One SEO Pack
- Configuring title and general settings
- Importing SEO content
- Adding SEO and social info to posts and pages
- Configuring XML sitemaps
- Redirecting Google Search Console errors
- Building a reusable import file
- Installing the AMP plugin
Skill Level Beginner
1. SEO Principles
2. All in One SEO Pack
3. WordPress SEO by Yoast
4. WordPress SEO by Yoast Settings
5. Accelerated Mobile Pages
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.