On a paid membership site using ithemes Exchange Membership, you can restrict access to content within individual posts and pages based on member levels. Learn how to get the most out of these restriction options in this online video tutorial.
- [Voiceover] In addition to setting global…membership level access to content,…we can also specify membership level access…to content as it's been created…directly from the post or page editor.…To do so, scroll down on the right-hand sidebar…until you find Membership Access…and from here you can either toggle Membership Access…on or off with its toggle,…and if you have it toggled on,…you can add a restriction.…The restriction is based on the existing levels…you've set up, so in my case…that would be Master, Booster, or Insider.…If I set this level restriction to Insider,…it means that all the Insider members will…be able to gain access to it…and because the Insider is a child of Booster,…and Booster is a child of Master,…all members will gain access to it.…
But if I set it to Master,…only Master level members can gain access to it.…If you have a more complex membership structure,…you can also add additional restrictions…by simply clicking Add Restriction,…you get another field,…and you can add in other restrictions if you want to.…
Choose the solution you think will work for you and watch that chapter, or watch the entire course before making a decision.
- What is a paid membership site?
- Installing plugins
- Configuring membership management pages
- Adding payment options
- Configuring access
- Creating discount codes
- Receiving recurring payments
- Setting up drip content
- Managing members
Skill Level Intermediate
Finance Essentials for Small Businesswith Jim Stice51m 10s Intermediate
1. What Is Paid Membership?
2. Building a Paid Membership Site with Restrict Content Pro
3. Building a Paid Membership Site with iThemes Exchange Membership
Thank you1m 20s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.