On a paid membership site using Restrict Content Pro, you can restrict access to categories, tags, and individual posts and pages based on member levels. Learn how to get the most out of these restriction options in this online video tutorial.
- [Voiceover] Like the name suggests,…the main feature in Restrict Content Pro is…the ability to limit access to content…based on what type of membership or subscription a user has.…The plug-in allows us to limit access…based on several different parameters.…Now, we can do so on three different content levels.…Categories and tags, posts and pages,…and content within posts and pages.…In this movie, we'll focus on categories and tags…and full posts and pages.…In Mike's sample project that you see here,…I have a long list of posts sorted in categories…that align with different membership levels.…
My goal here is to allow…Insider members access to the Insights category,…Booster members access to Insights and Career Boosters,…and Master members access to Insights,…Career Boosters and Leveling Up content.…There are a couple of different ways I can do this,…so here I want to choose the most effective way.…Because my content is already categorized properly,…I'll use the Categories to limit access.…To do, simply go to the Categories…
Choose the solution you think will work for you and watch that chapter, or watch the entire course before making a decision.
- What is a paid membership site?
- Installing plugins
- Configuring membership management pages
- Adding payment options
- Configuring access
- Creating discount codes
- Receiving recurring payments
- Setting up drip content
- Managing members
Skill Level Intermediate
Finance Essentials for Small Businesswith Jim Stice51m 10s Intermediate
1. What Is Paid Membership?
2. Building a Paid Membership Site with Restrict Content Pro
3. Building a Paid Membership Site with iThemes Exchange Membership
Thank you1m 20s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.