Getting the initial setup of a plugin right can save you time and frustration down the road. This online video tutorial shows you how to set up ithemes Exchange Membership to get the most out of its features.
- [Voiceover] The initial setup…of the iThemes Exchange plugin and Membership Add-on…is managed from two different locations,…Settings and Add-Ons,…under the Exchange tab in the main admin menu.…Over the next couple of movies,…I'll walk you through the setup process…for these two plugins,…starting with company info and customer facing messaging.…It's important to configure these settings right off the bat…so you don't forget.…It's also important to revisit these settings…as your site and membership grows…to ensure you're reaching your audience…in the best and most effective way.…We'll start with a general settings for iThemes Exchange,…found under Exchange and Settings in the General tab.…
Here, we start off by setting up the Company Details.…This is the information about your own company.…Things like company name, tax ID, email, phone,…address, and so on.…This is the information that's provided in invoices…and it's what people will see when they interact with you.…So, it's important that this is correct.…Next, we have the Store Settings.…
Choose the solution you think will work for you and watch that chapter, or watch the entire course before making a decision.
- What is a paid membership site?
- Installing plugins
- Configuring membership management pages
- Adding payment options
- Configuring access
- Creating discount codes
- Receiving recurring payments
- Setting up drip content
- Managing members
Skill Level Intermediate
Finance Essentials for Small Businesswith Jim Stice51m 10s Intermediate
1. What Is Paid Membership?
2. Building a Paid Membership Site with Restrict Content Pro
3. Building a Paid Membership Site with iThemes Exchange Membership
Thank you1m 20s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.