In this video, see how to install the Yoast SEO plugin.
- [Instructor] Yoast SEO is in the top 20 active plugins … on Wordpress.org … and is the most popular SEO plugin in the WordPress space. … They pioneered a lot of the features … that are now standard in SEO plugins. … The Yoast team are also experts in SEO. … They have an amazing blog that covers every aspect of SEO … and a ton of related topics like user experience, analytics, … and content creation. … They offer classes, certifications, … and their newsletter is incredibly helpful. … We'll be using their Yoast SEO plugin … because it has every feature that you need to get started … and it's very extensible. … If you have specific needs … like ecommerce, videos, or local SEO, … they have extensions for all of these. … They also have a lot of related features … built into their main plugin like sitemaps. … This keeps your site lean … since you don't have to install a ton of plugins. … Let's go to our admin and then go to plugins, add new, … and this is a good point to pause. … And if you previously installed …
- Keyword strategies and SEO factors
- Installing Yoast SEO and the All in One SEO Pack
- Configuring title and general settings
- Importing SEO content
- Adding SEO and social info to posts and pages
- Configuring XML sitemaps
- Redirecting Google Search Console errors
- Building a reusable import file
- Installing the AMP plugin
Skill Level Beginner
1. SEO Principles
2. All in One SEO Pack
3. WordPress SEO by Yoast
4. WordPress SEO by Yoast Settings
5. Accelerated Mobile Pages
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.