Learn more about how WordPress works and how to work with it with LinkedIn Learning, the WordPress forums, and developer handbooks.
- [Morten] Still with me? Good.…Because now that we've reached…the end of our journey together in this course,…I want to point you in the right direction…as you continue on your path to learning about WordPress.…First of all, wordpress.org is your one stop shop…for official documentation and support resources.…If you have a question or want to learn more…about how WordPress works, this is the first place to look.…Wordpress.org is also where you can download…WordPress itself and where you find the official theme…and plugin directories.…If you want to contribute to the WordPress…opensource project, visit make.wordpress.org…and pick the team or focus area that interests you.…
By using WordPress, you are officially a member…of the worldwide WordPress community.…All over the world, meetups and WordCamps,…locally hosted and organized WordPress events…take place and they are usually free or very cheap.…Go to wordpress.meetup.com…to find a WordPress meetup near you or start one yourself…and go to wordcamp.org to find a WordCamp in your area.…
- Adjusting settings
- Changing discussion and privacy settings
- Using the Customizer to adjust site identity and visuals
- Creating and customizing menus
- Installing and activating themes
- Extending WordPress with plugins
- Adding and managing users
- Managing comments and spam
- WordPress security and maintenance
Skill Level Beginner
How WordPress works1m 47s
2. Configuration with the Customizer
3. Extending WordPress with Plugins
5. Security and Maintenance
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.