In this video, add your site to Google Search Console.
- [Instructor] During setup we connected our site … to Google search console but we didn't connect to any … other similar tools. … We can do that under Yoast SEO General and then Webmaster … Tools, there are multiple ways to verify a site, … so if you've already verified your site you don't have … to redo anything here. … If you haven't done it, then you can click on these links … to get started. … Even though this looks blank we actually verified using … a different system in the setup wizard so do not worry … that you don't see anything right here. … When Yoast is connected to Google search console, the plugin … will automatically pull in any errors for you. … You can see these errors under Yoast SEO and then search … console. … Since we just added our site to the search console, … we won't see anything in here just yet. … But if you do have any big SEO issues, in a few days … this should show up right here. … And the search console will automatically email you … about smaller issues. …
- Keyword strategies and SEO factors
- Installing Yoast SEO and the All in One SEO Pack
- Configuring title and general settings
- Importing SEO content
- Adding SEO and social info to posts and pages
- Configuring XML sitemaps
- Redirecting Google Search Console errors
- Building a reusable import file
- Installing the AMP plugin
Skill Level Beginner
1. SEO Principles
2. All in One SEO Pack
3. WordPress SEO by Yoast
4. WordPress SEO by Yoast Settings
5. Accelerated Mobile Pages
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.