Join Pablo Muñoz for an in-depth discussion in this video Bottle/vase design and polish, part of ZBrush: Product Prototyping Techniques.
- Alright so here is the final design … of my bottle or at least the base of it. … You can go ahead and load a tool called basebottle.ctl … from the resources if you want … to continue with this particular object. … Okay so first what I like to do is flatten … the top and bottom of this bottle a little bit … and there is a very easy way to do it. … Now for this process it is better if … the perspective is off like I have right now. … Now we need to generate a cleaner topology to work with. … So let use zremesher to get us there faster. … I'm just going to expand the zremesher tab and we can … just leave the default settings that should be fine. … I'm going to click on the zremesher button … and now we can just wait until Zbrush processes this action. … But at the end we should get a better result … a more evenly distributed topology … and arrangement of the polygons that we can work with. … Right now we can flatten the top … and the bottom of the bottle. … Lets go ahead and hold ctrl and shift at the same time …
- Using DynaMesh and Sculptris
- Using ZRemesher
- Working with primitives
- Making a base mesh
- Polishing a base
- Planing a 3D model
- Working with live Booleans
- Adjusting materials
- Applying textures to the form
- Setting up lighting for a rendering
- Rendering a 3D prototype using KeyShot
Skill Level Intermediate
ZBrush 2018 Essential Trainingwith Ryan Kittleson5h 2m Beginner
ZBrush and SubD: Design for 3D Printing with SLAwith Jean Gorospe1h 57m Intermediate
1. Tools and Techniques: Overview
2. Minimal Design and Simple Geometry
3. Working with Organic Shapes and Multiple Objects
4. Intro to KeyShot 8
5. KeyShot Rendering
6. KeyShot Advanced Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.