Join Pablo Muñoz for an in-depth discussion in this video DynaMesh, Sculptris, part of ZBrush: Product Prototyping Techniques.
- [Instructor] Throughout this course, … I will assume that you have some basic knowledge … of ZBrush and that you know how to navigate the UI. … However, in this chapter, we'll do a quick recap … of the tools and the features … that we'll be using later on. … We'll start with DynaMesh and Sculptris Pro. … I'm going to load a sphere from the tool palette … and just click on the Make PolyMesh 3D button app here. … I'm also going to enable PolyFrame because this mode … is probably the easiest way to demonstrate … how DynaMesh and the Sculptris Pro features work. … And if we take the move brush for instance, … and let's go ahead and tweak the brush size a bit. … And I'm going to go ahead … and pull this section of polygon out the sphere. … And as you can see, … the polygons will get stretched significantly. … And here's where DynaMesh comes in handy. … Let's expand the geometry tab here on the right, … and let's go ahead and find the DynaMesh subtab. … And let's go ahead and open that as well. …
- Using DynaMesh and Sculptris
- Using ZRemesher
- Working with primitives
- Making a base mesh
- Polishing a base
- Planing a 3D model
- Working with live Booleans
- Adjusting materials
- Applying textures to the form
- Setting up lighting for a rendering
- Rendering a 3D prototype using KeyShot
Skill Level Intermediate
ZBrush 2018 Essential Trainingwith Ryan Kittleson5h 2m Beginner
ZBrush and SubD: Design for 3D Printing with SLAwith Jean Gorospe1h 57m Intermediate
1. Tools and Techniques: Overview
2. Minimal Design and Simple Geometry
3. Working with Organic Shapes and Multiple Objects
4. Intro to KeyShot 8
5. KeyShot Rendering
6. KeyShot Advanced Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.