Join Pablo Muñoz for an in-depth discussion in this video Keyshot overview and scene setup, part of ZBrush: Product Prototyping Techniques.
- [Instructor] Okay so here we are in Keyshot, … and in this video I'm going to give you a quick overview of … the software and how to set up a scene in case … you haven't played much with it. … I will be using this bottle or the vase that we … created in the second chapter of this course, … and this is a very simple object, … but it would be a good example to show you … how Keyshot works. … So again, I'm currently using Keyshot A Pro, … so there might be some small differences … if you are using another version. … However the process that I'm going to show you, … is using very simple techniques … and should be easy to replicate not only in older … versions of Keyshot, … but for the most part in other renderers. … I'm also using a dark theme … and that is my personal preference, … but the position of the windows and the arrangement of … the UI elements should be pretty similar. … Now on the left we have the library where you can … access all the materials, … and you can for example filter material by category. …
- Using DynaMesh and Sculptris
- Using ZRemesher
- Working with primitives
- Making a base mesh
- Polishing a base
- Planing a 3D model
- Working with live Booleans
- Adjusting materials
- Applying textures to the form
- Setting up lighting for a rendering
- Rendering a 3D prototype using KeyShot
Skill Level Intermediate
ZBrush 2018 Essential Trainingwith Ryan Kittleson5h 2m Beginner
ZBrush and SubD: Design for 3D Printing with SLAwith Jean Gorospe1h 57m Intermediate
1. Tools and Techniques: Overview
2. Minimal Design and Simple Geometry
3. Working with Organic Shapes and Multiple Objects
4. Intro to KeyShot 8
5. KeyShot Rendering
6. KeyShot Advanced Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.