Join Pablo Muñoz for an in-depth discussion in this video Labels materials, part of ZBrush: Product Prototyping Techniques.
- [Instructor] Here is another advanced … step in KeyShot when working with labels. … Here I have the dispenser that we made … earlier on in this course, and I have … some materials already applied to it. … I'm going to double click the base … to access the material that I have assigned … to this object and I'm going to go … to the label section and add a new one. … Same process as we saw in the previous video. … This time I'm going to select a floral design … and you can make your own, or you can load … the floraldesign.png from the resource files. … This file has transparency so it will work great … with what we want to do. … Okay, so now let's using the scaling tools here … on the scale and mapping section, … as well as the gizmo to set this texture in place. … So I'm going to try to place it here … as a little decoration for the bottle. … Okay that doesn't look too bad, … now here is the trick. … Labels can have their own material … and it's a material that is completely independent …
- Using DynaMesh and Sculptris
- Using ZRemesher
- Working with primitives
- Making a base mesh
- Polishing a base
- Planing a 3D model
- Working with live Booleans
- Adjusting materials
- Applying textures to the form
- Setting up lighting for a rendering
- Rendering a 3D prototype using KeyShot
Skill Level Intermediate
ZBrush 2018 Essential Trainingwith Ryan Kittleson5h 2m Beginner
ZBrush and SubD: Design for 3D Printing with SLAwith Jean Gorospe1h 57m Intermediate
1. Tools and Techniques: Overview
2. Minimal Design and Simple Geometry
3. Working with Organic Shapes and Multiple Objects
4. Intro to KeyShot 8
5. KeyShot Rendering
6. KeyShot Advanced Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.