- [Ryan] Sadly, this is the end of our course…but there's a lot of really interesting things…you can do with what you've created here.…Lynda.com offers a lot of courses…that can help you get the most out of this hair.…You could learn how to render the hair…with advanced shaders and lighting.…Whatever animation software and renderer you use,…Lynda.com probably has a course that covers it.…Well, thank you so much for joining me on this course.…I hope it helps you make something really great.…See you again soon.…
- Preparing a model for FiberMesh
- Looking at FiberMesh settings
- Using the Groom brushes
- Creating a part in the hair
- Coloring the hair
- Finishing the hair style
- Creating eyebrows, eyelashes, and stubble
- Changing the thickness of hairs
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Initializing FiberMesh
Looking at FiberMesh settings10m 33s
2. Styling the Hair
3. Making Other Kinds of Hair
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.