In this ZBrush stylized sculpting training lesson you will learn how to import the adjusted assets back into ZBrush and overwrite the current subtools so your pirate journal will now be updated with the final meshes and final placement of the all meshes. Next, you will begin your final polish of the book components.
- [Voiceover] You'll notice the skull doesn't have…any geometry levels because it was sculpted…at a very high level of detail,…and we left it there when we merged it.…It basically combined as one,…so it's collapsed as one heavy mesh.…I'm going to go to my Import,…and I'll look for the skull fix, and say open.…And you notice that it automatically changes the skull…for us, now on to the book.…
You have to import your asset in the low stage,…and you have to make sure that your ZBrush model…is also set to the low stage when you bring…the asset back in.…That's critical.…So this will be pages fix, and that adjusted the pages,…and now finally, the cover,…cover fix.…Okay, so now if I open up all of my assets,…and then increase the cover,…and increase the pages,…now my proportion looks much better.…
We have no issues with the compass of falling off…of the book, everything still fits in proportion.…And I currently have, it looks like I have a little bit…of an issue right here from the bone.…And that's just a very easy fix, as a matter of fact,…
- Importing assets
- Sculpting and massing
- Positioning with the Move tool
- Adding texture and polish
- Stylizing edges and asymmetry
- Duplicating, moving, and merging parts
- Scaling and rescaling
- Working with layers
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Detailing and Polishing
3. Sculpting the Book and Pages
4. Final Assembly and Adjustments
Final wrap-up2m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.