Join Pablo Muñoz for an in-depth discussion in this video Resources files, part of ZBrush: Product Prototyping Techniques.
- [Instructor] Here's a quick overview of the resources that come with this course and how to use them. So the resource files are organized by category in sub-folders, and throughout this course I will let you know which resources to load and when you can make use of them. These resource files are not absolutely necessary to complete the course, and they're simply stages of the process that you can load if you want to work with the same object as the one in the videos. So this ZBrush ZTools folder for instance, has all the ZBrush tools. So loading as ZTool in ZBrush is very simple. Let me just show you how it's done. So just go to the tool pallette which should be on the right-hand side of the UI by default. Click on the load button here at the top, and just select the file that you want to load from the ZBrush ZTool folder. The Render Project folder contains a few KeyShot scenes with a chair, the speaker, and the dispenser object final Render scenes. To be able to open these files you'll need KeyShot A Pro. You can simply double click the files in this folder or load them the KeyShot directly from the file. Open and select the file you want to load. Finally the texture resources and the Rendered image folder contains some of the resource images that you can use in the Render section of the course and some of the final Render images for your reference.
- Using DynaMesh and Sculptris
- Using ZRemesher
- Working with primitives
- Making a base mesh
- Polishing a base
- Planing a 3D model
- Working with live Booleans
- Adjusting materials
- Applying textures to the form
- Setting up lighting for a rendering
- Rendering a 3D prototype using KeyShot