Join Pablo Muñoz for an in-depth discussion in this video Tweaking materials, part of ZBrush: Product Prototyping Techniques.
- [Instructor] Alright and here's where we left off. … We have a nice looking render already … but we can definitely make it more interesting. … In this video I'm going to show you how … to tweak the material and color just … to make things more interesting. … So to edit a material we can select the object … from the list here in the project window. … And we can go to the material tab here at the bottom. … This will display all the materials in the project. … Right now it's easy because there's only one, … the wide ceramic or whatever … of the material you assign to your bottle. … But later on we might have more than a few. … So my prefer method to change the materials settings is … to simply double click the object that you want … to change right from the 3D viewport. … So double click the bottle … and this will open up the materials settings … of the right material assigned to the object … that you have selected. … So here at the top we have the name of the material … which you can change at any time. …
- Using DynaMesh and Sculptris
- Using ZRemesher
- Working with primitives
- Making a base mesh
- Polishing a base
- Planing a 3D model
- Working with live Booleans
- Adjusting materials
- Applying textures to the form
- Setting up lighting for a rendering
- Rendering a 3D prototype using KeyShot
Skill Level Intermediate
ZBrush 2018 Essential Trainingwith Ryan Kittleson5h 2m Beginner
ZBrush and SubD: Design for 3D Printing with SLAwith Jean Gorospe1h 57m Intermediate
1. Tools and Techniques: Overview
2. Minimal Design and Simple Geometry
3. Working with Organic Shapes and Multiple Objects
4. Intro to KeyShot 8
5. KeyShot Rendering
6. KeyShot Advanced Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.