- [Ryan] This is an intermediate course, so you should already have a basic understanding of ZBrush before starting it. However, I will be mentioning every hotkey I use and calling out every button I push, so even if all you know how to do is move around the view port, you should be able to follow along. To catch up on your ZBrush skills, please have a look at my ZBrush Essential Training course on lynda.com. Alright, let's get started.
- Preparing a model for FiberMesh
- Looking at FiberMesh settings
- Using the Groom brushes
- Creating a part in the hair
- Coloring the hair
- Finishing the hair style
- Creating eyebrows, eyelashes, and stubble
- Changing the thickness of hairs
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Initializing FiberMesh
Looking at FiberMesh settings10m 33s
2. Styling the Hair
3. Making Other Kinds of Hair
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.