Join Pablo Muñoz for an in-depth discussion in this video ZBrush to KeyShot, part of ZBrush: Product Prototyping Techniques.
- [Instructor] Okay, and we made it … to the rendering part of this course. … Now, for this rendering of our product design, … I'm going to be using KeyShot 8 Pro. … But now that you have all the objects, … you can use anything that you feel comfortable with … to produce a nice looking image. … In my case, I prefer KeyShot, because it's very easy, … and it gives me amazing results. … So I have already connected Zbrush to KeyShot using … the ZBrush to KeyShot Bridge. … So if you have the same setup as I do, … all you have to do is go to the Render Pallet in Zbrush, … expand the External Renderer sub-palette, … and click on the KeyShot switch to turn it on. … Alright now that's on, … if we go and click on the BPR button here on the top-right, … ZBrush will automatically launch KeyShot … and send whatever is visible in the canvas … or whatever tool you have selected into KeyShot. … However, if you don't have KeyShot Bridge, … but you do have KeyShot, … or maybe you want to render one … of your products somewhere else, …
- Using DynaMesh and Sculptris
- Using ZRemesher
- Working with primitives
- Making a base mesh
- Polishing a base
- Planing a 3D model
- Working with live Booleans
- Adjusting materials
- Applying textures to the form
- Setting up lighting for a rendering
- Rendering a 3D prototype using KeyShot
Skill Level Intermediate
ZBrush 2018 Essential Trainingwith Ryan Kittleson5h 2m Beginner
ZBrush and SubD: Design for 3D Printing with SLAwith Jean Gorospe1h 57m Intermediate
1. Tools and Techniques: Overview
2. Minimal Design and Simple Geometry
3. Working with Organic Shapes and Multiple Objects
4. Intro to KeyShot 8
5. KeyShot Rendering
6. KeyShot Advanced Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.