Join Pablo Muñoz for an in-depth discussion in this video ZModeler and dynamic subdivision, part of ZBrush: Product Prototyping Techniques.
- [Narrator] Now the Zmodeler is the box … modeling tool in Zbrush. … It is a tool that has a lot of functionality, … and is very, very useful. … But in all honesty the best way to learn about it, … is to play around with the different options. … But let me show you some of the basics … so you can see what it can do. … I'm going to turn poly frame on, … so that you can see better what I'm doing. … And I have these very simple cube here, … that I'm going to turn into a very, very simple chair. … Let's go ahead and select the similar brush … from the brush thumbnail. … And with this brush selected, you can hover over any face … or an edge or a vertex, and you can hold the space bar … to access all the options of this tool. … Alternatively you can right click and access … the same pop up menu. … In this menu we have three things. … We have a section for the actions, … for target and for modifiers. … The action is essentially what we want the tool to do. … The target is what the action is going to be applied …
- Using DynaMesh and Sculptris
- Using ZRemesher
- Working with primitives
- Making a base mesh
- Polishing a base
- Planing a 3D model
- Working with live Booleans
- Adjusting materials
- Applying textures to the form
- Setting up lighting for a rendering
- Rendering a 3D prototype using KeyShot
Skill Level Intermediate
ZBrush 2018 Essential Trainingwith Ryan Kittleson5h 2m Beginner
ZBrush and SubD: Design for 3D Printing with SLAwith Jean Gorospe1h 57m Intermediate
1. Tools and Techniques: Overview
2. Minimal Design and Simple Geometry
3. Working with Organic Shapes and Multiple Objects
4. Intro to KeyShot 8
5. KeyShot Rendering
6. KeyShot Advanced Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.