- Projecting textures
- Mapping geometry for UV editing
- Using Maya shaders for Arnold
- Using PBR materials
- Creating Arnold materials
- Importing and using Substance materials
- Creating materials in Substance Alchemist
- Creating materials in Substance Designer
Skill Level Intermediate
- [George] Anyone who presents architectural rendering some visualizations to clients, knows the importance of realistic materials. Physically accurate materials at impact any design. So let's learn how to build custom materials for architectural visualization with Maya 2020 Adobe substance and the Arnold Renderer. In this LinkedIn learning course, I'll show you how to prepare your projects for texturing, create basic materials in Maya for Arnold, and then move on to Adobe substance to create more complex materials. I'm George Maestri, staff author here at LinkedIn learning. Let's go ahead and start making some materials.
Substance Designer: Material Techniqueswith Emmanuel Henri2h 9m Intermediate
Substance Designer for Architectural Visualizationwith Adam Crespi4h 22m Intermediate
1. Preparing Geometry for Materials
2. Maya Shaders for Arnold
3. Creating Arnold Materials
4. Substance Materials in Maya
5. Substance Alchemist
6. Substance Designer
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.