- Identify the fundamentals of working with a chart of accounts in QuickBooks Online.
- Recall the steps required to utilize account numbers in QuickBooks Online.
- Determine the essentials of adding products in QuickBooks Online.
- Recognize the steps required for editing company information in QuickBooks Online.
- Identify the steps to take when creating and editing customers in QuickBooks Online.
- Recognize the steps to engage in when setting up projects in QuickBooks Online.
- Identify the fundamentals of recording billable expenses and mileage in QuickBooks.
- Distinguish the important steps to use when printing checks in QuickBooks Online.
- Outline the essentials of applying discounts in QuickBooks Online.
- Identify the fundamentals of processing downloaded online transactions.
Skill Level Beginner
- [Bonnie] Running a business is a lot of work. QuickBooks Online makes it easy to manage your finances. In this LinkedIn Learning course, we'll use a fictional company to explore how to keep your books with the US version of QuickBooks Online Plus. We'll start with setting up your QuickBooks Online account, filling in your company information, and creating records for customers, vendors, and more. We'll step through the financial tasks of your day-to-day operations like recording purchase orders and bills. You'll also see how to prepare financial reports to support your customers and prepare for tax time. With these techniques under your belt, you'll be able to keep your books and keep your eye on your financial performance. I'm Bonnie Biafore. I've had my own small business for more than 20 years, and I've always used QuickBooks to keep my books. If you're ready to start keeping your books with QuickBooks Online, join me to learn QuickBooks Online at LinkedIn Learning.
QuickBooks Online Tips and Trickswith Bonnie Biafore1h 21m Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Set Up Customers, Vendors, and Employees
3. Day-to-Day Operations
4. Work with Bank Accounts
5. Handle Special Cases
6. Other Financial Tasks
7. Review Financial Information
Next steps1m 2s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.