- Creating and editing layouts
- Setting text preferences
- Working with color and images
- Importing and moving content
- Adding an image gallery widget
- Creating scrolling sidebars and pop-overs
- Incorporating audio and video
- Creating reviews with multiple choice and matching questions
- Sharing iBooks Author projects via email and PDF
Skill Level Intermediate
- Hi, I'm Mike Rankin, and welcome to iBooks Author for Teachers: Fundamentals. In this course, we'll be exploring the key fetaures and techniques you can use to create great looking, highly engaging, interactive content for students with iPads. We'll begin by discussing how to get your projects started the right way with templates. Then, we'll look at how to work with each component of a project, including the ins and outs of working with texts and styles. I'll show how to place images and improve their appearance, plus how to add media, like audio and video.
And of course, we'll see how to create every kind interactive widget inside iBooks Author, how to test your project on an iPad, and even how to extract assets and archive them. Not only does iBooks Author help you create great content for your students. I think you'll also find it's a lot of fun to use. So, let's get started right now with iBooks Author for Teachers: Fundamentals.
iBooks Author Essential Trainingwith Chris Mattia6h 55m Intermediate
Graphic Design Foundations: Typographywith Ina Saltz2h 23m Beginner
iBooks Author for Teachers: Creating a Math Lessonwith Mike Rankin54m 18s Intermediate
1. Working with Layouts and Pages
2. Working with Text Elements
3. Working with Color and Images
4. Importing and Moving Content
Importing content from a PDF4m 50s
5. Working with Widgets
6. Working with Reviews
7. Sharing iBooks Author Projects
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.