App Store Connect is the Apple portal for getting your app in the hands of beta testers and into users in the App Store. This video shows how to get your apps into iTunes Connect and how to find their settings.
- [Instructor] After you have your certificates…and profiles and your app ID set up,…you're going to go to appstoreconnect.apple.com.…From here, go to my apps, and you can create a new app.…You can do that using the plus button,…hit new app, and then follow the process.…The important part is that you choose the right bundle ID,…which it tells you here to register in…certificates, identifiers, and profiles.…You give it an SKU, which is a unique ID for your app,…and then once you've done that,…you can go inside of your app and adjust it's settings.…
In there, you'll also see included a TestFlight section.…TestFlight allows you to upload a build…for other users to beta test.…You can add test users in App Store Connect…through the users and access area.…Once you've added users,…you can click on your App Store Connect Users button here,…and add them into App Store Connect…so they can test your build as well.…
You can also add external testers,…which you can do under the users section.…For now, we won't be talking about that though.…
- Advanced UI controls
- Creating alert controllers
- Displaying web content
- Creating a collection view controller
- Creating a custom data type
- Creating tabbed apps
- Importing and setting icons for your apps
- Publishing your app to the App Store
Skill Level Beginner
iOS and watchOS App Development: Notificationswith Steven Lipton3h 45m Intermediate
1. Mastering Views
2. Display Web Content
3. Collection Views
4. Multi-View Templates
5. Publish an App
Next steps1m 21s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.