Join Todd Perkins for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of iOS 13 Development Essential Training: 2 Web Content, Views, and Distribution.
- [Instructor] Before going in this course, let's talk about what I expect you to know coming in. This course is part of a series in iOS development, so I expect you to understand the basics of iOS development including connecting UI elements to code, the model-view-controller design pattern, and how iOS works with delegation. While it's not required, watching the previous course in this series will help in places in the course where you might feel a little bit lost.
I do assume you know everything taught in the previous course. So if you see this list, and you feel comfortable, you're ready to proceed.
- Advanced UI controls
- Creating alert controllers
- Displaying web content
- Creating a collection view controller
- Creating a custom data type
- Creating tabbed apps
- Importing and setting icons for your apps
- Publishing your app to the App Store
Skill Level Beginner
iOS and watchOS App Development: Notificationswith Steven Lipton3h 45m Intermediate
1. Mastering Views
2. Display Web Content
3. Collection Views
4. Multi-View Templates
5. Publish an App
Next steps1m 21s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.