Join Todd Perkins for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of iOS 12 Development Essential Training: 2 Web Content, Views, and Distribution.
- [Instructor] Let's talk about what you should know before going into this course. This course is a basic iOS development course, but it does expect you understand some iOS development concepts going in. You should know what a storyboard is, a view is. You should know the difference between a Swift file and a Storyboard file. If that sounds familiar to you and you're not too intimidated, you're probably ready to proceed with this course. If not, I highly recommend the previous course in this series.
For the most part, this course assumes that you know everything in the previous course. So if you see this list and you feel comfortable, you're ready to proceed.
- Alert controllers and actions
- Sliders, progress bars, and switches
- Creating UI elements with code
- Displaying web content with Safari view controllers and WKWebView
- Creating collection view controllers
- Creating tabbed apps
- Publishing your app with App Store Connect
Skill Level Beginner
1. Master Views
2. Display Web Content
3. Collection Views
4. Multiview Templates
Customize a table view cell4m 18s
5. Publish an App
Next steps3m 28s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.