- Alert controllers and actions
- Sliders, progress bars, and switches
- Creating UI elements with code
- Displaying web content with Safari view controllers and WKWebView
- Creating collection view controllers
- Creating tabbed apps
- Publishing your app with App Store Connect
Skill Level Beginner
- [Todd] Are you new to iOS development and feel like you need just a little more to be able to build and release a fantastic app? Well, this course is for you. I've spent the last 10 years developing iOS applications, and I want to share with you the most important aspects of iOS development based on my personal experience. With my course, you'll be able to go from knowing just the basics of iOS development to understanding how a large percentage of apps are put together in just a few hours. I'm Todd Perkins, a senior iOS developer, and I want to teach you what it takes to become an iOS developer yourself.
Check our my course on the iOS essentials and get started on the path to mastering iOS development.
1. Master Views
2. Display Web Content
3. Collection Views
4. Multiview Templates
Customize a table view cell4m 18s
5. Publish an App
Next steps3m 28s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.